Are you a landlord seeking to evict a tenant who refuses to leave? A tenant who has been served a three-day notice to quit and wondering what to do? Also known as forcible entry and detainer, these matters are often fast-tracked through the court system on a much shorter schedule than many other civil cases (days and weeks versus months). You need an attorney who has not only experience, but also the time to devote to resolving the matter as quickly as possible. I have experience representing both sides in landlord/tenant disputes.