Have you ever stumbled across a law that made you shake your head in disbelief? Here are 8 strange South Dakota laws thats can still be found on the books.
1. Horses aren’t allowed into fountains unless they are wearing pants.
2. To lie down and fall asleep in a cheese factory is against the law.
3. It is illegal to show any movies that include police officers being struck, beaten, or treated offensively.
4. In the city of Huron, it is illegal to cause static.
5. Casinos in South Dakota are not allowed to post signs that say ‘casino’.
6. Attempting to convince a pacifist to abandon his beliefs by threatening to arm wrestle him is against the law.
7. All hotels are required to have two twin beds, and the beds must always be two feet apart.
8. It’s legal to use fireworks to protect your sunflower crop.
Source: Only In Your State